Products by Type
Erbium laser resurfacing is designed to remove surface-level and moderately deep lines and wrinkles, while CO2 laser for deeper skin. The CO2 laser and the Er:YAG laser are two most popular resurfacing technologies in practice today.
- To combine these two distinct lasers is to minimize their relative disadvantages while maximizing their relative advantages. This combination provides greater precision, increased safety, and unprecedented flexibility.
- By using the two types of lasers together, one can ‘‘fine tune’’ the resurfacing procedure by utilizing different wavelengths, different depths of penetration, and different surface necrosis that are required to give a uniform treatment to different areas
- The device’s dual wavelengths for optimum resurfacing results, enable physicians to safely treat a broad range of concerns in a variety of skin types
- Compared to single energy-source devices, Cortex delivers far more functionality-without the hefty price tag carried by these more limited devices or by bigger, bulkier competitors. In addition to its clinical advantages, the device provides a relatively small footprint, fast treatment times, and a quick payback period.
- Cortex has the ability to remove photo damaged skin layer by layer in a precisely controlled manner while leaving behind a very narrow zone of thermal damage became possible.
- This laser causes fewer side effects -- such as swelling, bruising, and redness -- so the recovery time should be faster.